We are recruiting!
Please see below information on our current vacancies.
If you are looking for a career with us but don't see any suitable roles, please feel free to email your CV and/or cover letter to email@example.com and we will keep them on record for future opportunities.
We at Swadlincote Window Company Ltd. are looking for high quality window, door and conservatory fitters to help with an influx of long term work ideally specialising in the installation of aluminium products such as bi-folding doors, sliding doors, curtain walling etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to installing to the highest standard along with providing excellent customer service, and be confident and professional with customers.
- Have plenty of experience of installing aluminium/ UPVC windows, doors and conservatories, and a commitment to doing a high-quality job.
- Be joining a fast-growing company with a strong local reputation for quality and professionalism and therefore have an ambition to be the best in our business.
- Be completing domestic projects as well as commercial projects.
Desirable but not always essential:
- DBS checked or willing to undergo check.
- Full driving license
If you would like to register your interest for this role, please email your CV into firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Window Installer Application'. For more information, please call 01283 212 222.
Swadlincote Window Company has been trading for over 20 years. Due to continued growth and the restructuring of the Business we are seeking to recruit a Sales Representative. We are looking for somebody interested in developing the role with a view to a career.
The role will require;
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Experience in domestic sales of home improvement products preferably in the uPVC market.
- Own transport and full driving licence
- Be well presented, punctual and professional.
- Pursue and be receptive of ongoing training/product knowledge with a view to being versatile across the product range.
- Attention to detail and supplying correct specifications to both customers and supply chain.
- Self motivating to ensure timely delivery of quotations and management of follow up contact.
- Alternate Saturdays on a rota basis.
- Rates of pay dependent on experience and performance.
- A probationary period will apply.
If you would like to register your interest for this role, please send in your CV to email@example.com with the subject 'Sales Representative Application'. If you would like more information, please call 01283 212 222.