Tilt & Turn
If you love having your windows wide open to let in fresh air, then why not consider our tilt and turn windows for your ground floor? Offering greater scope for larger openings than our standard casement window. The open in style gives great options for cleaning from within (in the turn position) and secure ventilation (in the tilt position).
- Modern appearance with sculptured curved frame styling and ultra-slim sight lines to maximise natural light.
- Security & locking A high security system using the face-fix UNI-JET D hinge side flush with the sash overlap. The window retains its line management and high-quality appearance.
- Trouble-free providing both form and functionality, making them extremely easy to operate.
- 10-year warranty All tilt and turn windows are guaranteed not to warp, split or discolour for a minimum of 10 years, from your installation.
- Ventilation The tilt function allows for top ventilation, easily enabling hot air to quickly escape through the top portion of the window. This also cuts back on allowing strong breezes into the room.
- Easy to clean It is rare when a window can make cleaning easier. With the window placed in the turn position, you can safely clean the exterior of your windows while inside your home.
- Available in 3 woodgrain colours and 13 Artisan colour options
- Bespoke windows, wide range of wood-effect finishes
- A choice of internal Georgian bar, external Georgian bar, square or diamond lead, transoms & stain work
- We offer a wide range of glass options for any situation, toughened, laminated, Option for noise reduction and many more
- A-Rated units
Colours & Finishes