Swadlincote Windows’s vertical sliders are designed to preserve the historic charm and elegance of the property but without retaining any of the typical problems such as jams, draughts and rattles. Vertical sliders are made of one or more movable ‘sashs’
Vertical sliding sash range combines the elegance of traditional sash windows with the enhanced performance benefits and structural integrity of modern materials requiring minimal maintenance.
Whether replacing existing timber sliding sash in period buildings or adding character to any new development, they come complete with an easy clean facility for practicality as well as performance and aesthetics.
- Manufactured from fully featured suite in white and foil finishes
- Internally glazed, multi-chambered
- Central catch with additional corner sash locking
- High performance weather-pile sealing
- Aluminium reinforcement
- 24mm Low-line glazing bead
- Tilt restrictor and easy clean facility
- A range of Foiled Colours to suit any style and home
- Our hardware comes in a range of colours to suit any style
- A choice of internal Georgian bar, external Georgian bar, square or diamond lead, transoms & stain work
- We offer a wide range of glass options for any situation, toughened, laminated, Option for noise reduction and many more
- A-Rated units
Rose Collection uPVC sash windows
Are you looking to replace your old wooden sash windows?
Having uPVC windows fitted in place of wooden ones will make your house warmer and more secure. uPVC sash windows are far easier to maintain than timber, as they won’t need sanding or re-painting to keep them looking like new. And gone are the days of rattling, draughty sashes.
What if I live in an older property or in a conservation area?
New houses and flats can get away with styles such as casement and tilt and turn, but if you live in a period property or a conservation area you’ll know how important it is to maintain the traditional look of your home.
With the Rose Collection of uPVC sash windows you can enjoy the performance benefits of modern materials without compromising on the authentic features that give your home its classic charm. We can even offer sash windows to match original timber ones.
Our most contemporary looking sash window, Charisma Rose brings you period styling that’s up to date with modern homeowner needs.
Minimal effort is needed for your Charisma Rose sash windows to stay looking as good as new. And security features such as an anti-jemmy bar guard your home against break-ins.
Choose from a range of classic colours and hardware options to complete the traditional sash window look and add your own personal style.
- Rest assured; your property and family are safe with windows that are Secured by Design.
- Spend less time maintaining your new windows; tilt-in sashes make cleaning quick and easy.
- Enjoy a warmer home and save money on your energy bills with multi-chambered insulating frames and triple brush seals to stop draughts.
- Get the perfect look for you with a choice of woodgrain effect finishes and traditional style hardware.
The classic charm of timber with none of the drawbacks is yours if you choose Heritage Rose. You won’t have any maintenance hassles and you’ll benefit from a warmer, quieter home without having to sacrifice its traditional features.
- Attention to detail – Deep bottom rail, slim sashes, run through horns, mechanical joints and authentic external putty lines are all available.
- Optional Georgian bars.
- Truly authentic style – Heritage Rose has been accepted in numerous conservation areas across the UK.
- With Secured by Design accreditation you’re protected against unwanted visitors.
Get the most authentic wooden window look for your home with Ultimate Rose.
Ultimate Rose is an award winning window designed specifically for the heritage and conservation sector – perfect if you live in a period building but want to upgrade your old timber windows to something more energy efficient and secure.
- You won’t be able to tell the difference; mechanical joints, run-through horns, woodgrain finishes, deep bottom rail and authentic putty lines as standard all help replicate the fine details of a timber box sash window.
- Worry less about planning permissions; Ultimate Rose is accepted in many conservation areas - in some cases it's the only uPVC sash window on the market that's permitted.
- Authentic finishing touches ; traditional colours and styles of hardware further imitate the appearance of original timber sliding sash windows.
For any more information on any of the Rose Collection products, please call our friendly team on 01283 212222.