'Stable Door' option with a split between the top and bottom panels enables the lower section to be closed and locked shut whilst leaving the top section open.
Typical in many ‘farmhouses’ both new and old, they enable the character to be maintained whist benefiting from modern day materials providing a long term, low maintenance option. All doors are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
- 10 point high security door lock (4 x pre-compression rollers, 3 x steel hooks, 2 x anti-lift bolts, 1 x deal lock latch)
- 10 point locking system for maximum security and peace of mind
- 4 pre-compression rollers allowing door to seal prior to hooks engaging for smooth operation
- 3 opposing steel hooks to maximize strength
- 2 anti-lift bolts preventing door lock being dislodged from keeps
- 1 centre latch for ease of day to day operation, incorporating dead-lock action when bolts and locks are engaged for added security.
- High performance bespoke door hinges with multiple adjustments for ease of installation
- High performance Q-Lon weather seals
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
All doors are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and
BBA.Doors are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of PAS24 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.
A comprehensive range of both Featured and Bevelled Ancillaries to cover all building applications
- A range of Foiled Colours to suit any style and home
- Our hardware comes in a range of colours to suit any style
- A choice of internal Georgian bar, external Georgian bar, square or diamond lead, transoms & stain work
- We offer a wide range of glass options for any situation, toughened, laminated, Optiphon for noise reduction and many more
- A-Rated units